Terms of Service
The Terms and Conditions set out below apply to your use of The Teachings of Master Den Zuko web site. Please read them. By accessing and browsing the pages in the The Teachings of Master Den Zuko (TM) web site, you agree that you have read and accept the following statements, terms and conditions. If you do not agree, please do not use the web site.
Commenting – I’d love to hear your input. Just try to stick to a few rules
- Please, think before you post. It’s not a chatroom — you have plenty of time to avoid gratuitous abbreviations (no “u“ for “you“, please) and to proofread. Everyone benefits from comments which have had an extra minute of thinking.
- Though I virtually never delete a comment, I do reserve the right to do so for ones I deem irrelevant, unthoughtful, as trolling or as flaming, or otherwise hostile.
- Unfortunately, you cannot currently edit. When necessary, do feel free to double-post; I will merge your posts together, and correct mistakes for you if you so wish.
- Likewise, you cannot delete. You can, however, ask me to do it by contacting me. Please only do so if truly necessary.
- I reserve the right not to approve comments with bogus names or e-mail addresses, but will typically leave them published as well.
Limitation of Liability – Except to the extent prohibited by law, CompuTEK Industries, LLC. shall not be liable to any person who accesses the Teachings of Master Den Zuko Sites or any of the Materials for any direct, indirect, special, consequential damages or awards of any kind, which may result from the use or inability to use the Teachings of Master Den Zuko Sites or any of the Materials.
Disclaimer – The materials on The Teachings of Master Den Zuko web site are provided “as is”. The site’s author makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, The site’s author does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
Copyright and Trade Marks – The Materials, unless otherwise noted are the copyright of the site author and may not be copied, distributed, uploaded, posted, republished, decompiled, disassembled, reverse-engineered or transmitted in any way without the prior, written consent of the owner. Modification or use violates the author’s intellectual property rights in the Materials. The trade marks, service marks and logo (the “Trade Marks”) used and displayed on The Teachings of Master Den Zuko web site are registered and unregistered Trade Marks of the site author and others. Nothing on the The Teachings of Master Den Zuko web site should be construed as granting any license or right to use any Trade Mark displayed on The Teachings of Master Den Zuko web site. The site’s author enforces infringements of its intellectual property rights to the extent permitted by the law.
Governing Law – The agreement between the site’s author and you relating to your use and browsing of The Teachings of Master Den Zuko is governed by and shall be construed in accordance with US law.
Revisions and Errata – The materials appearing on Teachings of Master Den Zuko web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The site’s author does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The site’s author may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The site’s author does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.